Tuesday 13 November 2018
Home      All news      Contact us      Philipino
inquirer - 3 month ago

Palace: No budget compromise

Malacaang on Thursday said no compromise had been reached to break a deadlock between the executive branch and the House of Representatives on President Duterte s P3.76-trillion proposed budget for 2019. Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque told reporters that Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea was meeting with the administration s economic managers on Thursday to discuss the problem with the House. The House rejected the cash-based system used by the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) i

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

Palace

 | 

budget

 | 

compromise

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources