Monday 15 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
Channel News Asia
27 days ago

Toxic gas leak gives guests breathing problems at Sydney hotel

SYDNEY: At least eight people at a publicly listed hotel in the Australian city of Sydney were hospitalised on Wednesday after breathing toxic gases flowing through the building s air conditioning system, an ambulance official said. A worker accidentally mixed pool chlorine and hydrochloric acid ...

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

Japan unveils sales tax hike

- Channel News Asia
Hashtags:   

Toxic

 | 

gas

 | 

leak

 | 

gives

 | 

guests

 | 

breathing

 | 

problems

 | 

Sydney

 | 

hotel

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)