Sunday 25 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
inquirer
1 months ago

Health alert: Measles outbreak declared in Davao City

DAVAO CITY --- Health officials in the city on Monday declared a measles outbreak after four children died and the number of suspected cases climbed to more than 200. Dr. Josephine Villafuerte, chief of the City Health Office (CHO), however, said only 17 of the suspected cases recorded from November last year to Jan. 12 this year had been confirmed to be measles. Of the confirmed cases, 16 were call center agents who were confined in hospitals last week, she said. Many of those infected with measles, Vill

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

Brooding he is not

- inquirer

One for the books

- inquirer
Hashtags:   

Health

 | 

alert

 | 

Measles

 | 

outbreak

 | 

declared

 | 

Davao

 | 

City

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Bad Boy gone good

- inquirer

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
Philippines