Sunday 24 June 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
inquirer
4 months ago

Teen athlete eats slug on dare, left disabled for life and in debt

It was a party trick that turned into something life-threatening---and now, a battle against the government. At 19, Australian Sam Ballard ingested a slug during a friend s party. He was then a strapping rugby athlete in Sydney who his mom described as invincible, reports news.com.au. Now 28, Ballard is a quadriplegic---all his four limbs are paralyzed---and requires round-the-clock care. Unknowingly, the slug was infected with rat lungworm, a parasite in rats that is passed through their feces, usually

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Teen

 | 

athlete

 | 

eats

 | 

slug

 | 

dare

 | 

left

 | 

disabled

 | 

for

 | 

life

 | 

and

 | 

debt

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
Philippines