Sunday 22 April 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
inquirer
1 months ago

Ban on Filipinos going to work in Kuwait stays as talks fail

MANILA, Philippines --- A ban on sending Filipinos to work in Kuwait will continue indefinitely after the nations failed to conclude a migrant labor protection pact, the Philippine labor secretary said Friday after talks sparked by the discovery of a maid s body last month in an apartment freezer. Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said the ban won t be lifted unless Filipinos get better protection in the oil-rich Arab nation and justice is served for the Filipina woman, Joana Demafelis, w

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

Dress for success

- inquirer
Hashtags:   

Ban

 | 

Filipinos

 | 

going

 | 

work

 | 

Kuwait

 | 

stays

 | 

talks

 | 

fail

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
Philippines