Monday 1 March 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS      English
philnews - 6 days ago

Toddler Passes Away Due to Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord

2-Year-Old Toddler Dies of Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord QUEZON CITY A toddler passes away due to electrocution after entering a spoon into the hole of an extension cord. A Facebook user named Eloisa Acay Angara has shared the heartbreaking photos of her son who passed away due to electrocution. The post [ ] The post Toddler Passes Away Due to Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord appeared first on Philippine News.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Toddler

 | 

Passes

 | 

Electrocution

 | 

After

 | 

Inserting

 | 

Spoon

 | 

Extension

 | 

Sources