Monday 1 March 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS      English
philnews - 6 days ago

Young Girl Suffers Injuries After Extension Cord Blasts

Young Girl Suffers Injuries After Extension Cord Blasts A young girl suffered a hand injury due to blast while trying to plug an extension cord into the wall outlet. Previously, it has been reported that a 2-year-old boy passed away due to electrocution after inserting a spoon into a cord extension. The boy has been [ ] The post Young Girl Suffers Injuries After Extension Cord Blasts appeared first on Philippine News.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Young

 | 

Suffers

 | 

Injuries

 | 

After

 | 

Extension

 | 

Blasts

 | 

Sources