Monday 1 March 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS      English
philnews - 6 days ago

2 Individuals Passed Away Due to Electrocution While Repairing Water Pump

2 Individuals Got Electrocuted While Repairing Water Pump, Passes Away at Hospital Two individuals in Lope de Vega, Northern Samar have passed away due to electrocution while repairing a water pump. The police authorities identified the victims as barangay tanod Roberto Yrigan and plumber Romeo Interior. The incident happened at P6, Barangay Poblacion around 11:40 am [ ] The post 2 Individuals Passed Away Due to Electrocution While Repairing Water Pump appeared first on Philippine News.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Individuals

 | 

Passed

 | 

Electrocution

 | 

While

 | 

Repairing

 | 

Water

 | 

Sources